Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, December 7, 2012

An Introduction to Poetry

This past semester I was enrolled in a poetry course for school. In the short time I took the class I was asked to write a series of poems (big surprise, huh). I wasn't sure about writing my own poetry - I have always been very skeptical of anything I write and don't really like to share my 'creative' writing, or any forms of writing, for that matter, with many people. However, I have felt like a slacker when it comes to putting pen to paper, or in this case, cursor to blog and thought that perhaps by sharing some of the things I have already written I might push myself back into a routine of posting more. So, following this post, I will begin sharing my poems. I hope you enjoy!

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment